Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mini Maintenance Update!

So I'm trying to live up to my promise of trying to make this place more inviting to look at! There will be a few glitches here and there. You'll get over them and/or I'll figure out how to fix them.

Most importantly, I've added a list that I will be adding to of other Zero Waste, Low Waste, Yay Green blogs that I am in love with and have been binge reading and taking notes and inspiration from! It's true, some of them are no longer active, but that does not make the information tucked away in each and every post obsolete! Please give a read through! I have a whole list of my own to get through and will definitely sharing them over there to the right as I get to each one so do check back!

Have a Zero Waste blog (of your own or one that you love) that you don't see over there yet? PLEASE leave a comment with a link and if it is not already on my reading list I shall definitely add it! ^_^

To Do List check in: Grocery shopping tonight. Have not made more produce bags yet...

But I did convince my Gentleman to not let go of the milk bottle that was on its descent into the trash bin!! (which is new. and has a batter operated lid. and is named Oscar. because at that point what other option was there. yes, I put googly eyes on it.) He did not rinse it and add it to the recycling bin. (If I'm so determined I can do it) But I am determined. And so I will do it! (And someday he will too!

He just doesn't know it yet...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment